Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

I just realized I never posted pictures of my host family!  Sorry about that.  The suspense must have been killing you (Please note the sarcasm here; I'm sure you all had far better things to think about).  But anyway, I was waiting to post pictures until I received my official placement email from AFS, expecting that it would contain pictures.  It did not.  So instead I selected a few pictures from facebook and I'm just hoping my family approves of them.

From left to right: My host mother Angie, host father 
Rodrigo, Rodrigo's younger brother  Berny, host sister 
Melany, and Berny's girlfriend Cris.

My host father's parents (who will live very close to me) with Melany.


My beautiful little host sister, Melany.





No comments:

Post a Comment